M Ring (tines are curved out to fix matrix on mesial side of the tooth)
Tines of M-ring are curved out to fix matrix on mesial side of the tooth.
High-Quality Stainless Steel Clamp with Flat Tines to be used with Forceps
When operating with ring:
1) make sure of the integrity of the ring and absence of rust on it;
2) avoid high-speed opening;
3) open the ring for not more than 10 - 12 mm width ;
4) open the ring for necessary width outside the mouth before placing it on a tooth.
CLEANING AND STERILISATION INSTRUCTIONS
Recommended to use Dry-heat sterilization process
1) Submerge instruments in cleaning agent solution with neutral pH for 20 min;
2) Rinse the instruments thoroughly with purified water for 3-5 min;
3) Perform standard moist heat/steam sterilization procedure following the sterilizer instructions
1) Do not use cleaning agents with a high percentage of chlorine and cleaners containing oxalic acid;
2) Do not keep instruments in liquid medium for more than 3 hours